Help build the Natural Catchment Measures Practitioners Network
Tell us what you are doing in managing water on your land, or with your community.
If you have ideas around these issues, help us create a database of good practice which will be available globally to all members.
If you would like to support our work financially, please donate here
If you are a land owner- there are a number of very simple measures that you can implement on your land click here for the guide
Become a Flow Partnership Member
- The Flow Partnership can provide you an accessible database of successful projects and manuals to implement Natural Catchment Restoration Measures on land. This will be available for individual owners, local councils, communities and national government.
- It can provide you access to other global members with proven expertise who are implementing such Natural Catchment Restoration Measures globally.
- The Flow Partnership regularly holds events that bring together diverse people from diverse backgrounds to find answers and actions to deal with tough questions to collaborate on the big issues affecting us all such as climate change, desertification, flooding, war, conflict, and action and their impact.
- Come and join a network of people who have the influence, networks and knowledge to inspire others and mobilise the will and resources to make a positive difference in their organisations, communities and the planet.
- 25% discount per member on select Flow Partnership events and meetings
- Exclusive complimentary invites to Flow Partnership local, national and global events
- Regular updates on Catchment solution work happening globally
- Access to membership network